15 May 2007

An unexpected bedpan -WTF?

For the life of me (and no doubt all the criminals she supports) I cannot believe Diana Mahabir- Wyatt could write such drivel as she did in her Express column. Usually she is an interesting read, even if I do not agree with everything she says. But this time, the sheer idiocy of her statements makes me think she falls beneath even bedpan status.

To say I am astounded is putting it mildly. I am at a loss for words to even properly refute the silliness she spouted. However, as soon as I take my ginkgo and my brain engages from the shock it experienced, I may well take up the task. I can't even think of a title to describe this blog... any you see comes after a lot of pondering.

However, I recommend this article as an ideal example of something any 'O' level student may write, independent of independent thinking.