5 May 2007

Writer's Block

Today I have writer's block. Singular. My brain is locked. I have no idea what to write about. So much happening and infusing my poor tired grey cells.

I debated (fiercely) with myself about what to write. I mean, I could write about Mr Piggy getting charged for mouthing love obscenities on national TV (even I couldn't believe that gollywhopper or how stupid can one 'man' be).

Or I could write about how a dunce advising a dunce and getting paid a ludicrous sum for it.

Or about Akon losing his nuts over indulging his nuts and showing just how nuts he is.

Or about a fish who has an inflated sense of size because he lives in a small pond, said fish threatening repeatedly to move to a bigger pond (always backing down though when he realise bigger ponds have bigger fish too).

Or about Pa-trick up to tricks and trying to keep a hard working civil servant down by trumped up reports.

Or the state screwing up a doctor's life simply because he is not a Trini but from Africa, the same place all the activists calling Mother Africa and wanting to emulate.

So much happening, baby getting burn in incubator, man getting beat up at Zen and so many more clients for Anand Ramlogan to fight the good fight. Not to mention putting a good lil change in he pocket, lest you think he has the interests of the clients at heart, since I ent hear any being done pro bono as it were.

But since I have writer's block, and I can't think of a single thing to comment, I will wait for suggestions. Help break the wall.