28 Jul 2007

It doesn't surprise me....

It doesn't surprise me that Neil Singh and the rest of the Medical Board are trying to prevent a reshuffling of the composition of the said Board. How else can they continue to protect themselves from lawsuits and bad publicity such as this? :

It doesn't surprise me that CoP Trevor Paul has come out in defence of his two top colleagues, Gilbert Reyes (and Reyes' son) and Supt Roach.

It doesn't surprise me that Panday is blocked from Parliament by his own dotish actions (and followed by even more dotish action of going to court for a judge to tell him the law is the law and he should have followed its procedures in the first place).

It doesn't surprise me that Pa-trick is being investigated by the Integrity Commission - for a fifth time. He has always stepped to the beat within his head.

It doesn't surprise me that the Tribunal (deliberately capitalised) has determined the Sharma inquiry will be held in public. To do so would have indicated that there was something to hide, and I am sure after long and fruitful careers, the members of the Tribunal would not now wish their names to be sullied in any way.

It doesn't surprise me that Sharma has intentions of summoning those involved in the questionable land deal that Shermie was involved in.

Sharma intends to summon Manning, Attorney General John Jeremie, Director of Public Prosecutions Geoffrey Henderson, Justice of Appeal Stanley John, businessmen Louis Monteil, Anthony Maharaj and Michael Fifi, among other witnesses, to give evidence before the tribunal.

It just doesn't surprise me at all.