12 Nov 2007

Liar, Liar pants on fire!

For some time now, I have been concerned that the PNM, and Pa-trick, are on a roller-coaster to implement that infamous draft constitution. Keen observation is all I have to go on, but regular readers might well realise that after posting my observations in my blog, subsequent news articles do support my points of view.

Today, a mere 8 days after the elections, the Express reveals that despite Pa-tricks assurance of not pursuing the draft constitution agenda, he actually intends to pursue this course.
...Manning has no plans to end his ongoing consultations on constitutional reform even though he does not have enough of a majority in the Parliament to replace the nation's existing Constitution.
Typical of the political crapauds, Pa-trick has once again told the public what it needed to hear, and gotten away with another lie.