7 Jul 2008

Equal God, equal chance

To those who believe we are a failed nation, I wish to categorically state that this nation, this land, is and has been blessed by Jehovah God from its beginning.

What I can assure all of T&T is that this blessed land of ours is in for a rude awakening in the days to come by none other than God Almighty.

Just look around and see how our young people continue to be held in bondage by all these lacklustre and corrupt policies, For those who have read the above and believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I beg you to keep asking God to send men and women who fear Him, to govern with passion and restore this blessed land to its rightful place. Peace, prosperity, righteousness and the love of God forever.

M WONG (Arima)

I don't know what the hell to write about this letter to the editor. Once again, a presumptuous arse figures Trinidad and Tobago is a Christian state.

As a person of another religion, I am tired of having Jesus, Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah etc shoved down my throat from all sides on any random occasion. Does no one respect my right to believe in my God? Or no God at all?

Unfortunately, the laws will never give the EOA an equal chance and neither will the majority of people get redress to prevent this idiocy from going on.