2 Jul 2008

To travel or not to travel

Lately, I've been thinking about returning to Trinidad, for a holiday. I've not visited Trinidad in over 3 years, and I have to say, I feel a little homesick, and there are things I am missing. I also haven't enjoyed a decent holiday for a long while.

I was rather shocked to find out that ticket prices for a holiday would cost me well over £1100 (per person). Damn, does that not look like a working holiday might be in order?

I have to say, the more I look at it, the more it seems unlikely that I can afford to travel at this time. Problem is, working in a school only gives me the summer holidays to travel. Caught between a rock and a hard place, won't you say?

I'm still shopping around, but I am tempted to go nevertheless - I'm eager to get a photo of a duncey in uniform drinking in a bar. (^_^)

I've been warned though. Don't let the dunceys know the identity of this blog writer. Hmm...