28 May 2009

Remembrance

About a week ago, I saw (for the first time) the movie version of Sabrina, the teenage witch starring Melissa Joan Hart. It took me a few seconds to realise that the ‘rich jackass’ character Seth was played by none other than Ryan Reynolds.

At the time, he was a skinny ‘lingay’ kinda runt, a far cry from what he looks like now (see photo below).

Ryan Reynolds 

Sort of reminds me of myself… all the way through high school I was about the smallest (physically as well as age wise) person in my class. I started lifting weights when I was about 17, in order to gain some size, and continued until I tore my right pec… I’d gained about 60 lbs of pure muscle by then.

Of course, I’ve since gathered a little paunch due to driving and sitting behind a desk all day (which is rapidly disappearing thanks to my new workout regime which I started a few months ago), so hopefully sometime soon, I’ll be back to where I left off. (^_^)

Anyway Chica, this one’s for you. (^_~)