31 Jul 2009

Speculating…

Speculation ran high in me yesterday when I read the story of UDeCOTT taking legal action against the Uff Commission regarding the issuance of ‘Salmon Letters’.

I am speculating how fortunate it is that a mighty defender of the PNM regime such as Israel Khan is on the Commission, and thus is ideally placed to provide ‘behind the scenes’ advice to his friends in the Government…

I am speculating that (as I did then when he was first appointed) there was an ulterior and sinister motive in having Khan on the Commission, despite calls for his replacement/removal by wiser heads than mine, and perhaps those motives are now coming to light…

I am speculating that as a Grumpy Old Man, I am either becoming paranoid or I am becoming a soothsayer of uncommon powers… or maybe my reasoning ability is sharpening to uncanny level…

No matter… I am speculating…