13 Jan 2010

What’s going on

Lately I’ve not been posting to my blog as often as I used to.

There are two main reasons for this:

  1. I haven’t seen much in the news I feel like commenting on.
  2. I have been busy as I am currently managing 2 part time courses as well as my degree.

I am hoping that the part time course will improve my marketability, but also since they are both directly related to my degree, the learning should be handy.

My final course assignment is done, and needs only be sent off. the pressure to excel is over. While this current module was only 10 points (of a required 360), one must always endeavour to excel and not shirk. Not to mention ‘every little counts’.

My next course module is already prepared and my reading started.

That being said, I am off on a full day’s training, amidst another bout of incoming bad weather. keep reading, I have not yet abandoned the blog.

And for readers who may be interested, 11 years old Punks has started her own blog.