2 May 2007

Express Delivery

I read the Daily Express (Trinidadian version) online, every single day. Usually by 5:00 a.m. (UK time) I have finished reading most articles.

I like the idea of the Express asking readers to leave feedback on articles. It gives an instant voice to some who may feel the need to rant immediately, and also allows management to see how the different articles are received by the readers.

What I am disliking is that comments are censored (read the amount of complaints posted of feedback NOT being posted), and sometimes the moderator appears too lazy to post comments /feedback.

While I understand the need for moderating the contributions, isn't it time that the Express post more comments to more articles and stop stifling the readers? The Express just isn't delivering.