28 Sept 2007

Small minds - no vision, no change

A man name John write in a comment on the Manicou Report... and it raised my ire at 6 o'clock in de morning. I mean, I ent even get to wipe de yampee from meh eye good, and I done get vex. Look what dis man write:
John said...

How cuould anyone sensible enough could actually vote for COP. This party has no vision and direction.That party has a set of political rejects and persons older than Panday eg. Alloy Lequay, Humphery just to name a few. Why don't all the top ranking members of COP resigned there seats because they are there because of the UNC. When Dookeran was in the UNC , just imagine he was forming his own party,isn't that betrayal to its highest level?They have absolutely no shame. What have Panday done to these people? Or I see, he is the bad one because he started all of them with political life after taking them from the gutter.Everyone knows that he is the best Prime Minister Trinidad ever had during 1995-2001. Just imagine with $9.oo dollars a barrel, he done so much for this country.What have this man done to deseve this sort of hate and malice by most people who are supporting COP. I will tell eveyone who is voting for COP count your vote as a waste of time because they are not going to win a single seat. I am so sorry for them.I wish them and who are supporting them GOOD LUCK in the General Elections.
(De bad spelling and ting is he own, eh). My response:

Mani, Mani... wey yuh does get dem boy? Eh?

Jess reading dat letter killing meh .01% hope, but then I realise a lil thing: John hah to be ah old, uneducated person.... well, ah dumbass.

You see, is only old uneducated people who still see Panday as a saviour. De rest ah we see a demented old man who trying all how to keep in the spotlight. And since that failing miserably, he trying to create a Panday legacy and bring poor Mikela in.

Now, Ed and all have ah kinda closeminded approach to this politics thing. I mean, the best Prime Minister? You cyah agree with dat, surely? I would drop my vote for that title on Robinson. Look, NAR take a economy in crisis, and even tho they had to make unpopular decisions that get them voted out, we didn't suffer too badly, we still remain stable.

Now Bush help Pa-trick plenty plenty with shooting up Iraq and by extension de oil price, but with all the squandermania going on, well, somebody have to put a sobering check on dat dey.

So COP is the only viable alternative in dis fight. Me eh know nah, the people who still watching Panday hah to be dotish, I mean, de man have a 30+ years history of mashing up everything good. He have a way of squashing anybody with ah concience, or ethics... morality of its own, eh? Look at Hulsie, Humphrey, Maharaj, Sudama... all they do is try to talk to the man to curb the corruption and tiefing going on under he nose.

His reaction was to kick dem dong and grind he heel in dey face.

Look, if John supporting dat kinda behaviour, he could tell meh where he live so I could clear out he house, if some PNM bandit ent beat meh to it first. Because dat mean he supporting tiefing too, so he cyah object if I want ah share... but meh conscience ent go allow tiefing from de public so lemme see how he feel about sharing he own ting wid we.

Ah know dis long Mani, but sometime ting hah come out meh chest booy, else ah go buss... or fart fire.

Ah go stop here yes oui, odderwise John go see ah different Jumbie here today.

Now Mani deal with this in he own way, but I have to say meh blood still flowing free if you know what I mean. But even though I hadda get some stress out, now I realise some people head hard, and nothing will ever teach them. So I going chill; I have meh Hong Wing coffee on the boil and at 10°C outside, I going stand up in meh shorts by meh lil garden and cool off with a cup.